Story a few years ago

Warning!
This is note contains some bad words, if you're good person please close it now. Isn't really good way to start reading.

Begin

Let see...
For someone still look me different other one.
One sentences for you "If you really hate me, get out from my life, don't be a crazy"

Hmm, for someone who make dreams.
Some sentences for you "I like your smile, you beautiful, you make me happy everyday, you make me crazy, you make me falling in love, you're the best one i ever seen. But you don't know me, i follow all of ur activities like a stalker. I like your style and all of you but someone tell me you're now in relationship.
Don't be afraid, if you read this note because i just stopped. But if you in a trouble I'll stay behind you, just look back you'll found me!

On half end...

I don't care what would happen if anyone else don't like my note. It just note!

The best way to get long relationship. You must have statements like this or other one.
Statetment for salute.
"Rude is Apologize and Rival is Best Friend"

End.

By Ikal Adi Lestari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tak sendiri, ada Aku dan Diriku

Merindukan Dunia

Arti Kehidupanku! Terima Kasih Orang Terdekatku Aku Selalu Menyayangimu